- FUJIWARA, Shinya
- Biog. | Gallery | Everything & Nothing Tour Book/CD | Sylvian Free Postcards
| Yuka Fujii
| Russell Mills Rarities
- 1944 Born on March 4 in Fukuoka.
- 1969 Went to Middle & Near East and India and stayed there while student in the oil painting department of Tokyo University of Arts & Music.
- 1973 Stayed in India and Tibet (Ladak Area) until 1976.
- 1976 Received Photographic Society of Japan's Newcomer Award.
Sojourn in Korea.
- 1978 Received 3rd Ihei Kimura Award for Memories of Wanderings (Shouyo Yuuki).
- 1982 Received Mainichi Art Award for "All the Eastern Highways".
- 1988 Traveled all around United States in 7 months.
- 1991 Stayed at Moji Port.
- 1992 Travels in Okinawa.
- 1993 Travels in Ireland, Okinawa, Bali and Ise.
- 1999 Travels in Bali.
- 2001 Opened his own home-page, www.fujiwarashinya.com.
- 2003 Shinya Fujiwara, Kahitsukan.Kyoto Museum of Contemporary Art
- Biog. | Gallery | Everything & Nothing Tour Book/CD |Sylvian Free Postcards
| Search Site
| Art Store