About This Dvd. Buy Dvd Advertise Search Site
D V D
We are based in South London near Croydon, UK, and if preferred this item can be picked up by appointment. Just e-mail here. I also welcome the old fashioned cheque and po as it is cheaper to process and all orders are sent off same day as cheque received.
- Catalogue Number: 7952652
- Time: 104 minutes approx.
- Region: 2 / PAL (UK & Europe)
- Subtitles: None
- Sound: Mono / English
- Picture: 1.33:1 / Colour
- Number of Discs: 1
- Classification: PG
- Barcode: 5027626265243
- On an island in the Far East, Dr Alec Windom (Peter Finch - Network, A Town Like Alice) cares for the population. He feels a great responsibility in general for the locals, who are exploited by rich plantation owners. Tensions are rising as his estranged wife (Mary Ure - Where Eagles Dare, Look Back in Anger) arrives for a visit, and after angry rioting by the villagers and violent police retaliation, Windom must help appease both sides to avoid a bloody confrontation.
Nominated for four BAFTAs in 1958 (including one for Peter Finch as Best Actor), Windom's Wayis a literate adaptation from James Ramsay Ullman's novel containing sensitive performances from the cast. This is the first time Windom's Way has been available on DVD in the UK.
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Image Gallery
UK Sterling (new)
(includes UK postage & packaging)
To reserve this item please e-mail by clicking here and include country ordering from. I will then get back to you within 24 hours with availability, price including postage and methods of payment (paypal, cheque, which is preferred, po etc.).
- Also available:
amazon.co.uk (uk) | amazon.com
Currently in Stock. About Dvd Buy Dvd Advertise Search Site
Top of Page
© Lenin Imports